Friday 29 April 2016

ACCEPT ME or REJECT ME (POETRY)


Life may reject me
But Nature will detect me
Family may eject me
But World will respect
Friends may infect me
But Experience will inspect me

Problems may dissect me

But Success will surely project me
Obstacles may deflect me
But Wisdom will direct me
Accidents may affect me
But Doctors may inject me

The Government may neglect me

But my People will elect me
The Police may suspect me
But my Lessons will correct me
Lawyers may object me
But Judges will overrule them

Many may oppress me

But Love will protect me
Failure may detect me
But Opportunity will select
The future will expect me
And God will perfect me.
So you Accept me or Reject me.

This is for the voiceless,

This is for the homeless,
And this is for the rejected,
When they push you down,
Don't stay down, get back and get on track
Because when you fall, you will rise
When you rise, You will reach your destination.
And they will Accept you, and not Reject You.

This is SoloHitz Mic

The world's Youngest Sensational Inspirational
Motivational International Speaker, Singer, Leader and Poet.


 ‎NB‬:

*Please do not use the above poetry for any contest or competition without the prior notice of the author.
*Any upload or reproduction of the message above is prohibited.
*Any act of plagiarism is also prohibited.
Just share to inspire someone and credit the author. 
(c) SoloHitz Mic 

Listen to the Audio Version Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this, tell us what you think. Regards Solomon Botchway