Monday 28 August 2017

Lawyer Ntim The Angry Wan Defends Floyd Mayweather in Court. How He Won his first case.



So there was an argument in a certain whatsapp group about Certificate and Talent after seeing the money that Floyd Mayweather made overnight after his boxing match.

As the argument became tough Lawyer Ntim the Angry Wan showed up to defend Mayweather. Enjoy this funny chat.














CASE BEFORE COURT


CERTIFICATE IS KEY, BUT TALENT IS A MASTER KEY

Just last Thursday I spoke about my encounter with Floyd Mayweather he said to me: " SoloHitz, when I was a kid I couldn't read, so I entered into the boxing ring", Today Floyd Mayweather reads the most important thing in the world; MONEY, No wonder he is called: Floyd The Money Mayweather.

Excerpts from my spoken word motivational piece #When_Education_Fails_Talent Prevails performed at the National Theatre of Ghana, at #iYES2017 on Thursday 24/08/2017. Video Dropping Soon
Certificate is KEY, but Talent is a MASTER KEY. ~ SoloHitz De Poet




Defendant Vs Lawyer Ntim








             


COURT RISE LAWYER NTIM WINS THE CASE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this, tell us what you think. Regards Solomon Botchway