Sunday 12 February 2017

SoloHitz - My Woman, My Everything (A Love and Romantic Poetry) ~ Official Video

 🍹🍷 MY WOMAN, MY EVERYTHING 🍷🍹

How to win a woman's heart with the right words...



You are my woman
Your face is shiny
Your lips are tiny
They are sweet like honey

Twice you cook my rice with spice
You are like a device used to entice
You are my woman and indeed you are real woman.
Anytime I look into your eyes, All I see is paradise.


A Love and Romantic Poetry for Valentine ~By SoloHitz De Poet
1. Guys, get your lines and rhymes here.
2. Ladies use this to teach your guys how to be romantic and make love beautiful.
3.This can make you want to marry this year.



Listen to this Love and Romantic piece for everyone, whether in a relationship or not.
Enjoy this February with this.

NB: Some people say this poem passes King Solomon's poetry.
So I want you to listen and be the judge. Enjoy

Call/WhatsApp SoloHitz De Poet on +233 241424991 / +233 267342421 for performance and all other details. You can get the audio and video via WhatsApp many more audios..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this, tell us what you think. Regards Solomon Botchway